Web Revolution is owned and managed by Jannie Ruppersberg.
To revolutionise the web industry by giving our clients quality websites at affordable prices.
Our Complete Online Package for only R6500 is a deal packed with all the necessary components any business needs to succeed online.
So what exactly do you get?
a Custom CSS designed Website and Content management System (CMS). - R4800 value
We will supply you with a Custom CSS designed Website that includes an unlimited amount of pages! We have a range of industry specific modules pre-designed for Restaurants, Estate agents, Motor dealers, Schools, Accommodation establishments, Recruitment companies and many more. You also get a custom URL (www.yourdomain.co.za) and business email address (email@example.com), all our Websites are Google friendly and search engine optimised.
The Mobile Web has now officially overtaken the traditional Web and more and more people are using mobile phones to access the Internet. If your business is not mobile friendly you are left in the dark ages! We supply you with a Mobile friendly responsive Website that can be accessed on any mobile device.
All our websites include a Content Management System (CMS). The CMS allows you to update your website from anywhere and at any time making use of any web enabled device. This management system is interactive and user-friendly. You can upload or edit products and services, edit pricing, add events, write newsletters, moderate your own forum, do online surveys, create online forms, provide frequently asked questions (FAQ's) and add videos and photographs. You can also communicate with your customers via announcements and mass email and mass SMS’s. This software has many intelligent features that are activated at a click of a button, ensuring that your Website always adheres to the latest web design standards. Here you can also view your hit reports and manage your domains and email accounts.
You also get:
- Fax to email. - Receive faxes on your PC.
- Mass email system. - Send mass emails to thousands of people in 1 click.
- Mass SMS system. - Send mass SMS's to thousands of people in 1 click. (Includes automated birthday SMS's to your clients)
- Online ticket sales system - Sell tickets online to any event.
- Mobile Short codes. - (SMS "EXAMPLE" to 39975)
- QR Codes Generator. - Create your own QR codes.
- Documents and brochures system. - Users can download larger documents and brochures from your Website.
- Digital downloads system. - Allows you to sell (via e-commerce) or give away digital files such as music, software or books.
- A Forum. - A members only discussion platform.
- Fully automated eCommerce enabled online shop. - Sell your goods online.
- A Newsletter / Blog system.. - Share your news.
- Testimonial system. - Get feedback from your clients.
- FAQ's system where users can ask you questions.
- Online Surveys. - Create fully automated customised surveys.
- Specials and Promotions.
- Event calender.
- Videos page.
- Appointment booking system.
- Photo gallery.
- User database.
- Members only areas.
- 24 Hour support - via telephone, email and online porthole!
- Ongoing Development. - Your website will always be up to date with the latest technology.
- Access to a huge variety of industry specific modules.
- Training. - We will train you on how to operate the Content Management System so that you can add or edit information with ease.
Facebook Fan page and Twitter business profile setup - R1000 value
Facebook has taken the world by storm. A Facebook fan page is an integral part of any business wanting to succeed online. On Facebook users can interact with you, ask you questions and share your brand with their friends. We will set up a custom styled Facebook fan page for you and link it to your website.
Twitter is a place for you to broadcast your messages! Anyone can follow you and it is a great platform to announce up to date information on your business. We will set up a Twitter account and link it to your Facebook fan page and website.
Logo Design - R1000 value
Having a Custom designed logo will give your business a unique identity. We will supply you with 3 options to choose from.
Google + Business Listing - R500 value
Having a Google Business listing does not just help with your websites SEO (search engine optimization) but also ensures that you are in control of the information shown on Googles search results of your business. On your Google Business Listing profile you can add photos, opening hours, respond to reviews and share whats best about your business.
Google Street View Business Tour - R1500 value
Choosing the right business, hotel or restaurant is often tough and most prospective customers like to see the inside of your business before deciding if they want to make use of your services. With Google Business View, it’s now possible. Google Business View allows potential customers to virtually walk through the inside of your business as if they were there.
These immersive, virtual experiences inspire greater confidence among prospective customers. We will capture multiple 360-degree panoramic photo shots of your business to create an easy-to-use interactive tour that can be seen 24-7 from anywhere in the world. With Google Street View Trusted you’re allowing potential customers to walk inside and around your premises through their web connected device, it allows you to showcase your business through a virtual tour built upon Street View technology bringing your business to life with a 360-degree, interactive tour.
We will create a high quality virtual tour of your business and showcase it on your website. This will also be added to your Google Business profile and linked to Google maps. A maximum of 10 photo spheres of your business is included. Should more than 10 spheres be required a cost of R200 per sphere will be charged.
- R165 + VAT per month - Includes Unlimited email accounts - No bandwidth limit!
- Transfer your existing domain: R150 + VAT (Once off) or;
- Register a new new domain: R200 + VAT (Once off)
- Yearly domain renewal: R150 + VAT (Annual)
Still not convinced? Ask yourself these 20 questions:
- Are you trained in person how to easily update your own website (included in the website design fee)? Can you update your own website? If yes, have you been trained sufficiently to be confident enough to make the changes yourself?
- Will your webmaster ever pay a personal visit to your office or home?
- Does your website get found for generic search terms? This means that you should be found not only when people search for your company name, but for your type of products and services as well.
- Can you easily reach your webmaster on his cell phone?
- Does your webmaster have a countrywide support network and/or online help manuals?
- Does your webmaster keep your website's underlying structure up to date with the latest trends without charging you?
- Can you request a new webmaster without any repercussions or cost to you?
- Does your webmaster give you online access to hits and search term reports?
- Does your web development company ever have free training sessions to help you with your website and Google results?
- Can your webmaster offer you a fixed rate for a website of between 5 and 500 pages?
- Is your website e-commerce enabled without paying extra fees?
- Does your website pass the validator tests (tests to see if your website can be read by all PC's, cell phones and search engines)?
- Is your website 100% cell phone and PDA compatible?
- Does your webmaster use language that normal non-technical people can also understand?
- Can you change your website language at the click of a button?
- Does your website system have a free bulk SMS and mailing list system included?
- Does your website allow you to quickly and easily build forms and surveys?
- Does your website have a built in events calendar, newsletter, advertising space, videos and map?
- Do you think the so called free websites that are offered on the internet will make you money and save you time?
- Does your website offer a special module for your specific industry or do your developers offer to develop you a module for free?